We hope that you’re all doing as well as can be during these trying times. We at Columbus Pest Control inc. are deeply concerned about the COVID-19 virus and are monitoring the situation closely.
However, we wanted to reach out and let you know that we are:
- Open for regular services
- The retail counter will be closed on Saturdays for the foreseeable future
- Taking every safety precaution possible according to CDC.
- Practicing social distancing at the workplace.
- Sanitizing work area and retail counter.
If you have any questions, please call our office.
Under the Director’s STAY AT HOME ORDER, #12 –Essential Business and Operations, K – Critical trades. It states, Building and Construction Tradesmen and Tradeswomen, and other trades including but not limited to plumbers, electrician, exterminators, cleaning and janitorial staff for commercial and governmental properties, security staff, operating engineer, HVAC, painting, moving and relocation services, and other service providers who provide service that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, and Essential Business and Operations;
Stay tuned for more updates.